Monday, August 9, 2010

OMG Not The Garage Yet!

   Woke up this morning hoping Laney would get her packed boxes out of the hall way and into the garage! But because the garage was FULL of "stuff" for the garage sale, to be thrown away, and laundry, nothing else was going to fit in there. So everyone started cleaning it out and making piles in the drive way. Karli was  my designated "arms and back" so I directed her as to where things went and she had to pick up boxes and move them. It really is hard working that way!
   HOLLY CRAP there is a lot of Sh*t in there. But we managed to get three piles going, 1) for Laney's stuff, 2) for my stuff and 3) for the garage sale. Guess which one is the biggest? There was several times I began to have an anxiety attack so I just had to excuse myself to my room to lay down and breath!
   In order to have a successful garage sale, one must take time in cleaning the items then staging them in categories. Most of the stuff is clean but there is no rhyme or reason to the so called staging. OMG! I'm having a anxieties just thinking about it. I don't see how it will be ready by Friday.
   I better make sure I have a fresh batch of brownies ready just in case! Oh I know, having brownies defeats the whole weight loss theory, but some times you just have to say "what the heck". Maybe I should finish reading the book!



FYI~ Garage Sale is this Friday and Saturday starting at 7am till about 1:00pm.






See you here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment