Thursday, August 12, 2010

Garage Sale Time Even Though I'm Not Ready

   So tomorrow is the first garage sale of several to come. There is just so much "stuff", it will be hard to keep track of everything. But I have Laney helping, (she gets half of the earnings) What's wrong with that picture?
   I just hope we get rid of a lot of it because I don't want to have to store it until the next one.
I know this will be a very stressful time for me, it always is. That is why I bought some "brownies" to help get me through it. I know I know, that isn't what I should be doing, but at least I only bought 4. I will try to make them last. Besides, I have a feeling that will be my breakfast and lunch!
   I suppose I should go to bed now so I can get up at the crack of dawn and turn away all the so called "early birds".

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm making my Bitchen brownies right now....should I bring some over???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah, even tho the sale is over and it's days later. I can always go for your Bitchen Brownies.

    ReplyDelete