Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trying something new!

I figured since I have some spare time on my hands before I return back to work, I would try my hand at a fun project. I have been looking for "French" looking pillows to put in the guest room that once housed "Sweet Child of Mine" Laney. But now that she has moved out I decided to remodel it in a French decor'.
I have been going to garage sales picking up items here and there but haven't found the pillows I like. Now I could go and buy them in a store or on line, but the cost is a bit more than I'd like to spend. So....
after doing some investigating on line, I went to my local Joann's Fabric store and found some material that I really liked. I also bought some ribbon to add to some of the pillows.
I am going to be daring and not use a pattern! My Dad always told me, "if all else fails, follow the directions". So we shall see.. 
In the photo is the fabric I purchased. So, I will post photos of my progress along the way, and the final results. So check back to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment